My Favorite Books (2009)

I will not list my favorite books this year. I doubt that I have ever listed favorite books on this blog ever. It's often a hard decision, but I tend to be too busy when everyone is listing their favorite books.

Shortly, however, I will talk about my reading adventures of 2009, dropping names excessively, because this has been a year of discovering many writers. Then I will probably share a list of the books I am scheduled to read by, let's say, January 14 Fiction books mostly, although there is a thick collection of essays on American architecture on the pile.

I may blog about other people's favorite books though; a few of the ones I have seen are worth blogging about. I smile as I write this because I like it when people read, especially if they happen to have read what I read as well....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abuja Writers' Forum Call for Submissions

Roland Mhasvi's Flowers

FREEDOM, a poem on South Africa by Afzal Moolla