My Favorite Books (2009)

I will not list my favorite books this year. I doubt that I have ever listed favorite books on this blog ever. It's often a hard decision, but I tend to be too busy when everyone is listing their favorite books.

Shortly, however, I will talk about my reading adventures of 2009, dropping names excessively, because this has been a year of discovering many writers. Then I will probably share a list of the books I am scheduled to read by, let's say, January 14 Fiction books mostly, although there is a thick collection of essays on American architecture on the pile.

I may blog about other people's favorite books though; a few of the ones I have seen are worth blogging about. I smile as I write this because I like it when people read, especially if they happen to have read what I read as well....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of African Languages in African Literature

US Release Date for Nai'ma Robert's 'Far From Home'

Highlights from the Eso Won Bookstore Reading and "African Roar" Book Launch