Mafikizolo Should Come the United States too

New Zimbabwe.com reports that MAFIKIZOLO, the undisputed dance and best pop group from South Africa, return to the UK by demand. They will be rocking UK with larger than life house DJ OSKIDO, alongside the mesmerising new kid on the block, TINA, of the 'Bangiloyile' Fame.

This will be a tour to remember, with a mixture of hot danceable tunes cooked from a fusion of South African township disco, jazz, pop, mbaqanga and house. This is a star studded and powerful event, and there can never be a better combination to Celebrate South Africa Freedom Day.

THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT!

FIRST SHOW AT BATLEY TARVENERS CLUB, BATLEY (NEAR LEEDS) - WF17 7NL: FRIDAY 25 APRIL 9PM-05AM

SECOND SHOW LONDON STRATFORD REX (E15 4QZ): SAT 26 APRIL 9PM TO 5AM

FOR MORE INFO CALL 07985240363 or 07985568995


I am sitting here thinking: when are they going to tour the United States? Then we will have a chance to demand that they come back.

Comments

m said…
I love that group. However, like everything else that came out after I left, I love it with a grudge ha ha because I did not get to experience it with everybody else in the loktshins. That's what makes the music. I won't be disappointed if they come to the US though.
Anonymous said…
Just the chance that they will visit the states is too much for me to handle! If anyone knows this to be true, please let me know...I will not miss them....

Popular posts from this blog

Abuja Writers' Forum Call for Submissions

Roland Mhasvi's Flowers

FREEDOM, a poem on South Africa by Afzal Moolla