Forever Let Me Go: click to Enlarge images

Above is an artistic impression of my poetry collection by Sacramento artist Mariana Castro De Ali. The head is a map of Zimbabwe, and the colors of the Zimbabwe flag.

The book's covers, front and back:


The first poem in the book, entitled "The Teacher & the Curtan", dealing with, to the best of my recollection, days at Ndima High School in Chimanimani, where I had a four-month teaching stint after UZ:
Click on image to read poem.

Another photo about Forever Let Me Go:


The book is can be ordered through Amazon, target.com, and other places.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like the design a lot.
Thank you, Unsane. They did a good job with the design
Congratulations Emmanuel !. I liked the Teacher and the Curtain !! - It opened my eyes. A curtain would probably be something high on your priority list when you have a home/room - but the teacher obviously had higher priorities imposed upon him.

I also read a review of your poetry on 'Arts Initiates'. What i really liked about the review is that you have been identified as a unique poet that is able to express a myriad of emotions - colourful and unique.

I look forward to reading more - my comment is that your poetry is gentle/easy to read. It is also precise and to the point.

God bless
Thank you, Sarudzai

You can just imagine how honored I felt when the reviewer compared my work to aspects of Mungoshi, Hove & Marechera.

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of African Languages in African Literature

US Release Date for Nai'ma Robert's 'Far From Home'

Highlights from the Eso Won Bookstore Reading and "African Roar" Book Launch