Forever Let Me Go: click to Enlarge images

Above is an artistic impression of my poetry collection by Sacramento artist Mariana Castro De Ali. The head is a map of Zimbabwe, and the colors of the Zimbabwe flag.

The book's covers, front and back:


The first poem in the book, entitled "The Teacher & the Curtan", dealing with, to the best of my recollection, days at Ndima High School in Chimanimani, where I had a four-month teaching stint after UZ:
Click on image to read poem.

Another photo about Forever Let Me Go:


The book is can be ordered through Amazon, target.com, and other places.

Comments

Jennifer said…
I really like the design a lot.
Thank you, Unsane. They did a good job with the design
Congratulations Emmanuel !. I liked the Teacher and the Curtain !! - It opened my eyes. A curtain would probably be something high on your priority list when you have a home/room - but the teacher obviously had higher priorities imposed upon him.

I also read a review of your poetry on 'Arts Initiates'. What i really liked about the review is that you have been identified as a unique poet that is able to express a myriad of emotions - colourful and unique.

I look forward to reading more - my comment is that your poetry is gentle/easy to read. It is also precise and to the point.

God bless
Thank you, Sarudzai

You can just imagine how honored I felt when the reviewer compared my work to aspects of Mungoshi, Hove & Marechera.

Popular posts from this blog

Abuja Writers' Forum Call for Submissions

Roland Mhasvi's Flowers

FREEDOM, a poem on South Africa by Afzal Moolla