Literary Agents Who Blog

If all goes as planned, I would like to feature a few agents on this blog in June, literary agents who blog. I would just post a few things they say in a very short interview (these are very busy people); since they blog, I thought they may not mind chatting with a fellow blogger. As far as I know, this will be a successful undertaking.

If you know agents who blog, please bring them to my attention. Let's talk with them; agents are our friends (and this is not kissing up or pandering in any way). They are nice fellows.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nathan Bransford curtis brown NY
Thank you. Yes, he is a prolific blogger. I will find out if he can participate.

Popular posts from this blog

Abuja Writers' Forum Call for Submissions

Roland Mhasvi's Flowers

FREEDOM, a poem on South Africa by Afzal Moolla