Naval Langa, Busy Blogger

I discovered this Naval Langa's blog through Sarudzayi Chifamba-Barnes. The blog is loaded with information to quench your literary thirst. Langa, a writer and lawyer based in India, posts his short stories, book reviews and other people's stories on this blog that receives hits from all over the world.

Naval Langa's literature blog is entitled SHORT STORIES AND BOOK REVIEWS and a good starting point would be to get a taste of Langa's short stories, then move on to courageous reviews of J.M. Coetzee's books here and here, but while you are still there, see all the other entries that Langa has made.

Naval Langa is also a follower of StoryTime, and hopefully he will consider submitting something there, to add to the growing number of writers who are serious about their art.

Comments

NAVAL LANGA said…
Dear Friend

I am very much thankful for your writing about my blogs. I have read many short stories submitted by African Friends to the website Story Time.

Yes, I have several blogs on different subjects. But my principle occupation is the short story writing.

Here are some of my blogs that our friends would like to visit.

SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA

PAINTINGS GALLERIES


BIG CITIES OF INDIA

LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP

PENCIL DRAWING OF A NUDE

I would like feedback from all the friends who would visit the above blogs.

Thanks again.
Naval Langa

Popular posts from this blog

Abuja Writers' Forum Call for Submissions

Roland Mhasvi's Flowers

FREEDOM, a poem on South Africa by Afzal Moolla