Poetry Host

Effective July 14, 2008, I will be hosting poetry readings at the Sacramento Poetry Center. My first event is on July 14 at 7:30; Ali Salim will read. If anyone out there is interested in being the second reader of the night let me know. It's always good to feature two readers per night.

On August 11, I'll host a reading by Brad Buchanan, a skilled poet whose Miracle Shirker I just finished reading. So, as you can see, I will host readings on second Mondays. I look forward to the enriching experience.

Also, I'm going to be writing book reviews for Poetry Now. The July issue will carry a review of Quinton Duval's Among the Summer Pines, August is likey to feature Chad Sweeney's An Architecture.

If you are a publisher contact me so I can review your poetry publications. Poetry Now is read in a wide stretch of Northen California, although we have out-of-state subscribers and contributors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abuja Writers' Forum Call for Submissions

Roland Mhasvi's Flowers

FREEDOM, a poem on South Africa by Afzal Moolla