Moments in Literature

I have opened a new place for literary discussions called Moments in Literature. The necessity for this forum is to open space for me to share with readers the exciting moments I discover as I read different novels. I have already posted some thoughts on Valerie Tagwira's Uncertainty of Hope, and I am moving on to Thomas Hardy's Far From the Madding Crowd. There is no specific criteria for choosing the works other than my random selections of what to read in a given month. Often when I read, there are those moments I discover (more like epiphanies)in the book which are worth sharing with others. The website will run in series format (covering one author at a time).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abuja Writers' Forum Call for Submissions

Roland Mhasvi's Flowers

FREEDOM, a poem on South Africa by Afzal Moolla