Moments in Literature

I have opened a new place for literary discussions called Moments in Literature. The necessity for this forum is to open space for me to share with readers the exciting moments I discover as I read different novels. I have already posted some thoughts on Valerie Tagwira's Uncertainty of Hope, and I am moving on to Thomas Hardy's Far From the Madding Crowd. There is no specific criteria for choosing the works other than my random selections of what to read in a given month. Often when I read, there are those moments I discover (more like epiphanies)in the book which are worth sharing with others. The website will run in series format (covering one author at a time).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of African Languages in African Literature

US Release Date for Nai'ma Robert's 'Far From Home'

Ronasi Fiction Prize for Mototi Ward Primary Schools (Zimbabwe)